Our formula for relief from 6 symptoms of cough, cold and flu:
- Sore throat
- Body aches and pains
- Blocked or runny nose
- Dry cough
Use this product for:
Who can use this product:
Adults and children 12 years and over.
Every 4 to 6 hours as necessary.
Do not take more than 8 capsules in 24 hours.
When to stop:
Adults: after 3 days.
Children: after 48 hours except on medical advice.
Each tablet contains:
Paracetamol is an analgesic that is thought to inhibit a pain-transmitting enzyme produced in the brain. Paracetamol works to relieve headaches and other body aches and pains. Paracetamol also helps reduce fever .
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg
Phenylephrine helps to relieve blocked and runny noses.
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide Monohydrate 10mg
Dextromethorphan is used for the relief of a dry cough. It works by suppressing the cough reflex.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store below 30°C. Keep in a dry, dark place.
Caution: If symptoms persist, worsen, or if new symptoms appear, see your doctor.
Stop use and see your doctor immediately at the first sign of a skin reaction or any other sign of hypersensitivity.
Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people.
Warning: Keep to recommended dose.
If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 13 11 26, New Zealand 0800 764 766) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.
Do not use this product:
- for children under 12 years
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- if you have taken paracetamol
- if you are taking antidepressants
Ask your doctor before use:
- if you have any medical conditions or are taking any other medicines or a chronic alcohol abuser
- if you have a chronic cough or excessive mucus secretions
- if you have high blood pressure
- if you have heart problems
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Where to Buy